Spirit Animal #3: Hayley Smith
Hayley Smith: Hello?
Roger the Alien: Hayley? Roger. Got a sec?
Hayley Smith: Roger? Woah! Is this one of those Twilight Zone phones where I can talk to the dead, but only with horrible, ironic consequences?
Roger the Alien: Oh, right, it’s past noon, you’re already high.
If there was ever a cartoon character that made me wonder if Seth MacFarlane was stalking me and my family, this would be it. (Tho, in fairness, there’s a fair amount of Roger floating around this mind too.) Across the series, Hayley’s storylines typically involve her liberal beliefs affronting her father’s extremely conservative views, and her on-again-off-again relationship with boyfriend Jeff Fischer.
- prettywildreckless likes this
- borbegirl likes this
- fistkind reblogged this from doreahology
- martyrsandquilts likes this
- asgoiwhgoi likes this
- vvvvvvvvvvirtual-head reblogged this from doreahology
- trickster--dave reblogged this from korsexual
- chorgasm likes this
- pink-starbursts reblogged this from stylinsoned
- koallie reblogged this from americandad
- kettlebaron reblogged this from americandad
- have-some-balls likes this
- -snotface likes this
- mariemalfoy reblogged this from americandad
- mariemalfoy likes this
- americandad reblogged this from doreahology
- abnoba likes this
- cosimalepetitchiot likes this
- dontbea-rectangle likes this
- stephwinchester likes this
- dogblues likes this
- doreahology posted this